PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
Concerned about the protection of your privacy, YAMARK is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection for your personal data. In particular, YAMARK undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
Within the framework of its activities, YAMARK provides the www.depot-de-marque.fr website. YAMARK is required to collect personal data on the users of the website. For example, by browsing the site or by filling in a form, you transmit information to us, some of which is of a nature to identify you.
The purpose of this section is to provide you with complete information on the use of your personal data by YAMARK.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data" means any information that can identify you directly (e.g., your name) or indirectly (e.g., through pseudonymized data such as a unique identifier). This means that personal data includes information such as postal/email addresses, cell phone numbers, user names, personal preferences, etc. Personal data may also include unique numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
YAMARK does not collect any sensitive data about you. The following are considered sensitive data: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union, data relating to health or sexual orientation. If such information is communicated to us in any way, it will be deleted.
Data on minors
In principle, our services are intended for people of legal age who are capable of entering into contractual obligations.
A user who is a minor must obtain the consent of his or her legal guardian prior to the communication of personal data concerning him or her. An Internet user under 18 years of age at the time of the communication of his data benefits from a specific right to the deletion of the data concerning him.
- WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data are collected by YAMARK, a limited liability company, located at 33 rue de la République, Allée B, 69002 Lyon, registered with the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under number 818216301.
The person responsible for processing your personal data is Claire YAM, manager.
- WHY DOES YAMARK COLLECT YOUR DATA?
YAMARK only uses your personal data in the cases provided for by the regulations in force, and for the following operations
3.1. Use of your data within the framework of the site www.depot-de-marque.com
YAMARK collects and uses your data mainly in order to contact you after you have filled in the various forms on the site, and in particular to
- send you a quote
- answer your questions
- call you back for a telephone appointment
- Allow you to use the Secure Payment Service for 30 minute legal consultations
3.2. Use of your data on the basis of YAMARK's legitimate interests
YAMARK may need to collect your data in its legitimate interest, in particular to improve its Services. Your personal data may thus be collected in order to carry out the following operations:
- to send you as a Customer commercial and/or promotional proposals;
- to carry out surveys (e.g. satisfaction, opinion...), to collect and reproduce customer opinions for the purpose of promoting its services;
- for evidentiary purposes.
3.3. Use of your data with your consent
YAMARK may also collect and use your personal data, with your prior consent, to
- Conducting personalized loyalty building or sales prospecting actions;
- allow you to search for Ads around you using your location data;
- customize the ads that appear on our Application or third-party sites, so that you are not exposed to ads that are not relevant to you.
Your data will not be sold to any third party.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES YAMARK COLLECT?
In some cases, you provide YAMARK with personal data directly.
In other cases, YAMARK collects this data indirectly.
YAMARK collects information relating to your connection and your navigation, by means of cookies. The information collected is used for better functioning and optimization of navigation on the site.
4.1. Data that you communicate to YAMARK
When you use the site, you are asked to provide identification and contact information as well as information about your preferences.
The compulsory or optional nature of the information you provide is indicated by an asterisk when it is collected. If you do not provide the information marked as mandatory, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
When you fill out a form or request a quote, you provide us with the following information:
- Last name, First name
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
Paypal Secure Payment Service
If you book a legal consultation online, you will use the Paypal Payment Solution and you will need to fill in :
- Last name, first name;
- Billing address;
- Phone number;
- Payment data.
We do not have direct access to your payment data, which is collected directly by Paypal.
4.2. Personal data collected by cookies
A cookie is a text file deposited when you visit a website, an application or an online advertisement and stored in a specific space on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser and only the issuer of a cookie can decide to read or modify the information contained in it.
A cookie has a limited validity period. It is deposited and stored on your terminal in compliance with applicable legislation and subject to the choices you have made and which you can modify at any time.
A cookie does not identify you personally. It allows its issuer to recognize your terminal and to collect a certain amount of information relating to the navigation made from this terminal.
Cookies have several functions, such as allowing you to navigate efficiently on a site or an application, remembering your choices, the goods and services you wish to purchase, offering you relevant product promotion content according to your centers of interest expressed during your navigation.
The cookies deposited by YAMARK subject to your choices and standard Internet technologies give access to the following information in particular:
- Identifiers of the equipment you use (IP address of your computer, Android ID, Apple ID, etc.),
- Type of operating system used by your terminal (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOS, etc.),
- Type and version of the browser software used by your terminal (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Dates and times of connection to our services,
- Address of the Internet page of origin,
- Browsing data on our services, content viewed.
YAMARK uses the services of Cookiebot for the management of cookies deposited on your computer, as well as for the management of your consent. A window relating to cookies opens when you first connect to the site. This window invites you to accept or refuse all or part of the cookies offered by the application, and disappears once you have made your choice. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by click here.
- WHO ARE THE THIRD PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
YAMARK uses the services of third party companies, for example, for software maintenance services, ad serving technologies, email service providers, CRM, database management, web analytics, payment processing and other services.
These third parties have access to your information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf and we prohibit them from using or disclosing your information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, except as required by law. We may allow our service providers to use aggregate information that does not identify you or de-identified data for other purposes.
In general, the third party service providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary for them to perform the services they provide to us.
- HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
Your personal data is kept for a period of time in accordance with the legal provisions or proportionate to the purposes for which it was recorded. Certain retention periods are in the legitimate interest of YAMARK.
In any event, we regularly review the information we hold. When its retention is no longer justified by legal or business requirements, or if you have exercised a right of amendment or deletion, we will securely delete it.
The retention periods vary according to the nature of the relationship you have with YAMARK: whether you are an active customer (current business relationship), an inactive customer (past business relationship) or a prospect (no business relationship).
- You are a prospect: the data collected is intended to constitute and manage a file of prospects. They are kept for a maximum of 3 years from the date of collection of the data.
- You are an active customer: the data necessary for the management of your customer account are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
- You are an inactive customer: the data related to the execution of the contract (management of the customer account, orders, invoicing) are kept for 10 years after the end of the contract. All other data (identification and contact data) are kept for 3 years from the last contact from the customer.
Beyond these periods, they will be anonymized and kept for statistical purposes only and will not be used for commercial purposes.
The data related to your navigation collected by the cookies that you have authorized has a specific retention period, which cannot exceed 13 months.
- WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
YAMARK staff may have access to some of your data and are subject to an obligation of confidentiality. In the event that YAMARK becomes involved in a merger, acquisition or any other form of asset transfer, we undertake to guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data and to inform you before it is transferred or subjected to new confidentiality rules.
Our service providers, who are involved in the administrative and technical aspects of the above-mentioned purposes, may also have access to some of your data.
Finally, the police, judicial or administrative authorities may also have access to your personal data, in the cases provided for by law.
- WHAT HAPPENS IN CASE OF A SECURITY BREACH?
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of personal data.
In the event that we become aware of unlawful access to personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or unauthorized access resulting in the risks identified above, we will:
- Notify you of the incident as soon as possible;
- Examine the causes of the incident and inform you;
- Take reasonable steps to mitigate any adverse effects and damages that may result from such incident
- Notify the CNIL
However, the commitments defined above concerning notification in the event of a security breach cannot be assimilated to any admission of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
- CAN YOUR DATA BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EU?
The data we receive is stored in France.
Transfers of data outside the European Union may occur due to the organization or location of some of our service providers (payment or security providers).
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
10.1. Your rights
Pursuant to Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the service has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access
- A right of rectification
- A right to delete / erase
- A right to object to the processing of data
- A right to object to profiling
- A right to limit processing
- A right to data portability
You may also formulate directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
10.2. Exercising your rights
These rights can be exercised with YAMARK in the following way:
- By post, by writing to us at the following address
33 rue de la République, Allée B, 69002 LYON
- By electronic means, by sending an email to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com
Before responding to your request, YAMARK may verify your identity and/or ask you to provide more information to respond to your request. YAMARK will endeavour to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law.
In case of unsatisfactory answer, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/